Time Out Cardholders are in for an absolute treat as the Hard Rock Cafe have handed us the keys and we’re putting on a private gig. Tickets include a free drink on arrival, a free gift when you purchase merchandise and an exclusive tour of the world famous Vault - where some of the most iconic memorabilia in rock-music history is on display - this is one night not to be missed! The line-up on January 26 features four red hot up-and-coming artists: Natalie Shay, Mark Sullivan, Malory Torr and Harry Pane. Join us for a rocking start to 2016!
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
Fetta Di Casa
'A slice of home' is Fetta Di Casa's tagline; an ethos that's implemented in the one-size-fits-all price (£29.90 per head), the large dining table that everyone cosies up at, and the family recipes passed down from Nonna to Mamma to Fetta Di Casa's chef Serena. The four-course menu changes monthly to account for seasonal specials, but the aperitivo always features house focaccias, plus a selection of regional Italian starters for the antipasti, and a cafe e digestivo to finish. Fetta Di Casa is also available for private hire: catering for 8-16 people at theirs or up to 20 people at yours.
Venue says: “Eat like a true Italian at Fetta Di Casa supper club BYOB events. Meet new people and enjoy plentiful servings of authentic Italian dishes.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: PLDN and Hothi & Othi present some of London's best emerging artists
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to OnBlackheath festival
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Around the World in 80 Days'
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival, Clapham Common
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival