This week Time Out Cardholders have the chance to win a pair of tickets to Open Cinema's launch event, a screening of ‘Ping Pong’ on Monday April 4. The documentary tells the story of eight players competing in the World Over-80s Table Tennis Championships in Inner Mongolia. Since 2009 Open Cinema has provided film screenings to marginalised communities such as the homeless, those in care and ex-offenders, and following six years of working in support of community centres of all kinds, it will host its first screening using its new digital platform at the Impact Hub Westminster. The evening will also feature a Q&A from the producer of ‘Ping Pong’, as well as an exhibition match with senior players from the Veterans English Table Tennis Society, with short games open to all-comers!
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: PLDN and Hothi & Othi present some of London's best emerging artists
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to DreamWorks Tours, Shrek's Adventure! Lates
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive gig at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Pig Farm' at the St. James Theatre
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Robert Clayton's 'Estate' exhibition