Fancy enjoying a night of music from some of the best emerging talent on the scene? Get yourself down to 229 on Tuesday April 5, when it's hosting the final of the Coffee Music Project competition. After five amazing rounds, the 36 contestants have been whittled down to just eight acts – this is your chance to see some of the best emerging talent on the scene. And guess what? They’re offering Time Out Cardholders half price tickets (just £5). As well as showcasing these up-and-coming artists, Coffee Music Project also directly supports Project Waterfall, a charity initiative that delivers clean water and sanitation to coffee-growing communities. Great cause, great music – so don't miss out. Get your tickets today!
Time Out Cardholders can book tickets here using this password: CMP2016
Terms and conditions apply
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Preview screening of 'Brooklyn'
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to a unique tasting experience at Craft Beer Rising
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race