As part of Record Store Day, Time Out Cardholders are invited down to the Museum of Soho on April 16 for not one, not two, but three private screenings at 01zero-one, showcasing David Bowie-related documentaries from the BBC ‘Arena’ archive. With exclusive access, Cardholders can enjoy ‘It’s About Time’, in which Nicolas Roeg examines his very personal cinematic vision in such films as ‘The Man Who Fell to Earth’; ‘My Way’, an investigation of the appeal and power of this popular song; and ‘Walk on the Wild Side ‘, the story behind Lou Reed’s classic song celebrating transvestism. So if you love music, David Bowie and supporting your independent record stores, this is one not to miss!
Time Out Cardholders can book their tickets here.
Terms and conditions apply.
Venue says: “Here you find the best Brazilian dishes with a touch of special seasonings and love! Special tapas three for £14.50 (Mon-Sat, 3-7pm).”
You might also like
- Time Out Card Event: Preview screening of 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Time Out Card Event: Book tickets to Sasha McVeigh at Century Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'In the Heights'
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive Angostura Rum tasting masterclass
- Time Out Card competition: Win a VIP night at 'Cabaret des Distractions' at Café de Paris