1. Go to www.timeout.com/London/shop and select your Offer
2. Look for the 'Accepts Time Out Card' symbol (Some Offers are not eligible for this special discount, but the majority are).
3. Make sure you have signed into your account using the email address you used to register for the Time Out Card (i.e. the email address the weekly Time Out Card newsletter is sent to).
4. To sign in to your account click the 'Sign in' button at the top of the screen and login.
5. Add the Offer to your basket and your 10% discount will be automatically applied!
For any queries, please cotact the team by emailing email@example.com
The Drawing Room at The Egerton House Hotel
An elegant room at the Egerton House Hotel used every day for afternoon tea. It's certainly a grand looking room, with Victorian portraits, antique clocks and views out past the thick curtains out onto Egerton Terrace. The afternoon teas themselves are as traditional as the room. That means finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and preserves served alongside cute cakes and bottomless pots of tea. A Champagne option is also available. Keep an eye out for teas aimed at kids, too. Gift vouchers are also available.
Venue says: “Enjoy a Great British Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room or take a Martini masterclass with complimentary canapés and cheese on toast £45 pp.”