Living in the greatest city in the world can be exhausting at times, which is why we've teamed up with Hertz to give you the chance to win a week-long getaway in a European destination of your choice. The prize includes return flights, seven night’s accommodation, breakfast each morning and £500 spending money, plus a Hertz hire car, so the hardest decision you'll have to make is deciding where to go.
The Yacht London
The clue's in the name here - it's on a yacht, moored on The Thames. The views on a good day are therefore certainly pretty pleasant, with the window seats offering an uninterrupted vista out across to the South Bank. The food here ranges from sharing platters (think mackerel pâté with toasted sourdough, potted crayfish tails with mini loaf, and ribs in a BBQ sauce) and starters of pan-fried squid with chilli and lemon, and game terrine with pickled veg and a beetroot and horseradish cream to mains of lamb rump, slow-roasted pork belly, roasted grouse and duck breast served with a juniper and madeira sauce. The grill serves steaks, burgers and spatchcock poussin, too. Sunday roasts prove popular, as do afternoon teas featuring freshly-baked scones and cakes alongside a selection of finger sandwiches. Keep an eye out for special offers and seasonal events, too.
Venue says: “Three courses and a glass of prosecco, £30pp.”
You might also like
- Win a mini-break for two in Belfast
- Giveaway: 1,000 free chocolate and vanilla brownies from Konditor & Cook
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private dinner aboard the luxury Sunborn Yacht
- WIN dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival