If you'd like to plan your own weekend of fun, you'll find offers and savings on hotel bookings at MyDeals.com. For your chance to win the one above, just answer this easy question: Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on April 21 2013.
Tea & Crafting
Like tea? Like craft? You'll definitely like this creative joint in Camden. Since it was set up in 2009 Tea & Craft has been teaching Londoners to knit, sew, crochet, embroider and much more. The classes are offered as one-off, drop-in sessions for beginners, as well as courses for those who want to learn a lot more. All materials are included, so all you have to do is pay and turn up. So successful are these tea-fuelled workshops, that Tea & Craft now run private sessions, too, for hen parties, baby showers and corporate events, as well as afternoon tea birthday parties.
You might also like
- Win a luxury trip to Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Win a trip to London to see 'The Thrill of Love' at St James Theatre
- Win a night at the Opening Preview Party of 'Sensing Spaces' at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Win a chance to 'Get Dirty' at The 100 Club
- Foodies Festival, Clapham Common Terms and Conditions