Forgo traditional plain white lace and opt for an unexpected mash-up of colors as seen on these summer dresses, skirts and accessories. You’ll find ballet flats from Call It Spring, funky hair ties from Sephora and dresses that can transition to fall from Ann Taylor.
Follow Rachel LeWinter on Twitter: @Rachel_LeWinter
You might also like
- Trend watch: Tie-dye clothing, accessories and shoes for women
- Fashion trends: Office-appropriate shift and sheath dresses for less than $200
- Trend watch: Camouflage clothing, accessories and shoes for men
- Trend watch: Best women’s plus-size swimsuits for 2013
- Trend watch: Beauty collaborations with fashion designers for summer 2013