Vip: Variations In Perspective Opening Reception

Things to do
0 Love It
Save it
Vip: Variations In Perspective Opening Reception
More Less
StudioWorks by Zoom Group says
We invite you to join us on Friday, April 17th from 5:30 until 8pm for the opening reception of VIP: Variations in Perspective.
This show features the work of Micah Chandler, Craig Dusel, and Jenny Ebendorf.

V.I.P. will be on view until May 23rd. Visitors are also welcome at StudioWorks during our business hours: 8am-4pm Monday through Friday and 12-5pm on Saturdays.

StudioWorks by Zoom Group is located at 2008 Eastern Parkway in Louisville Kentucky.

StudioWorks is a non-profit art gallery and studio benefiting adults with developmental disabilities. The artists can choose from a variety of art making processes and materials. We encourage sales and our artists receive an 80% commission on all sold work. The remaining 20% goes back into the program for art materials.

To keep up with information about upcoming events, sign up for our mailing list by emailing studioworks@zoomgroup.org, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.
More Less

By: StudioWorks by Zoom Group

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/440636066098697
To improve this listing email: feedback@timeout.com