Demo Kitchen - Time Out Market
Time Out says
This is the space where you’ll discover truly original concepts and unexpected creations from Miami and every corner of the world. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
● Fresh talent. The country’s next big culinary star could be standing just behind the line. We host promising chefs who are primed to make a major impact on the local scene and beyond.
● Restaurant previews. Part test kitchen, part incubator, the Time Out Market Demo Kitchen allows restaurateurs and chefs to try out new concepts and gain valuable feedback from the city’s most insightful diners.
● Time Out Market guest chefs. Expect some of our favorite chefs from around the world—including culinary stars from other Time Out Markets—to cook for you and introduce their native flavors.
● Learning opportunities. Hungry for more than the city’s best eats? Led by local instructors and partnering institutions, our regular cooking classes and one-off sessions will help to improve your cooking skills.
● Community connection. We’re forging relationships with local organizations to champion causes, like food waste and recycling, that affect the whole planet.
La Gringa Tostaderia is now open through April 15.
Time Out Market
1601 Drexel Ave
|Cross street:||at 16th St|
|Transport:||Bus 103, 120, 150; City of Miami Beach Trolley - SoBe Loop|
|Opening hours:||Sun–Thu 11am–11pm; Fri, Sat 11am–midnight|
|Do you own this business?|