Robert De Niro and co.'s Tribeca Film Festival has long shown a spotlight on local indie features, documentaries, foreign films, the latest from big-name talent and the greatest from up-and-coming filmmakers. We've got your complete one-stop-shopping guide to Tribeca Film Festival 2017: our personal must-see picks, movie screenings, ticket info, a list of nearby bars and restaurants and oh-so-much more.
When is Tribeca Film Festival?
The 16th annual Tribeca Film Festival will take place in Lower Manhattan from April 19–30, 2017.
Where is Tribeca Film Festival?
A range of venues host the TFF. Exact locations will be released closer to the date.
How do I get tickets?
Buy tickets at the official festival website. Prices are $10 (matinee screenings before 6pm, Mon–Fri), $20 (evening and weekend screenings) or $40 (conversations and special events). You can also purchase passes for individual days or the entire festival.
Tribeca Film Festival 2017
Plan your Tribeca Film Festival experience
Archive Tribeca Film Festival coverage
You might also like
- Tribeca Film Festival 2014: Ten movies you can’t miss
- Best brunch places in Tribeca: The weekend starts here
- Tribeca, New York, guide: The best of the neighborhood
- Guest editor Susan Sarandon interviews Richard Gere: ‘No one paid any attention to me. Nobody.’
- Cheap eats in Tribeca: The best nosh on a budget