Robert De Niro and co.'s Tribeca Film Festival has long shown a spotlight on local indie features, documentaries, foreign films, the latest from big-name talent and the greatest from up-and-coming filmmakers. We've got your complete one-stop-shopping guide to Tribeca Film Festival: our personal must-see picks, movie screenings, ticket info, a list of nearby bars and restaurants and oh-so-much more.
When is Tribeca Film Festival?
The 17th annual Tribeca Film Festival will take place in Lower Manhattan, dates TBA.
Where is Tribeca Film Festival?
A range of venues host the TFF. Exact locations will be released closer to the date.
How do I get tickets?
Buy tickets at the official festival website. Prices are $10 (matinee screenings before 6pm, Mon–Fri), $20 (evening and weekend screenings) or $40 (conversations and special events). You can also purchase passes for individual days or the entire festival.
Tribeca Film Festival 2017 content
Plan your Tribeca Film Festival experience
Archive Tribeca Film Festival coverage
You might also like
- Ten events we’re excited about at the Tribeca Film Festival
- Best peacoats for men fall 2013: Classic, tailored and casual jackets
- Day trips to satisfy your art and travel bugs
- The 20 best movies at the Tribeca Film Festival
- My style guide to NYC: Carole Sabas, author of The Fashion Insiders’ Guide to New York