Hudson River Park’s River Rocks series presents a sharp pairing of avant-pop Clark Kents: two dudes whose nerdy academic backgrounds haven’t stopped them from earning honorary degrees in DIY party-rocking. After spending his spring ensconced in the classical realm—including a Carnegie Hall appearance as part of the American Mavericks series—Deacon’s sure to be up for some of his patented audience-marshaling escapades, egged on by Maus’s frenetic, synth-fueled tantrums. Hudson River Park at Pier 84 (river-rocks.net). July 12 at 6pm. Enter below to win!
This contest has ended.
You might also like
- 2013 NYC Winter Jazzfest: Five sets not to miss
- Beatles quiz: Call yourself a Beatlemaniac? Prove it!
- Live photos: Foster the People, the Kooks and Kimbra at Rumsey Playfield
- Time Out at SXSW: The Sarah Lacy / Mark Zuckerberg interview
- Enter to win two tickets to Codeine at Le Poisson Rouge on July 15