Exclusive: Here’s the site map for the 2014 Governors Ball Music Festival!
Your guide to getting around New York’s best fest of the summer
Fri May 23 2014
Governors Ball is one of the highlights of New York summer, and as people who love both music and warm weather (see our list of the 50 best summer songs ever made for proof), we are crazy excited for the musical bonanza to begin.
But you know what sucks at a festival? Not being able to find the correct stage. Or the bar. Or the bathroom. (Or, if things are going really badly, the first-aid station.) That’s why site maps have become as indispensable to festivalgoers as silly hats and water bottles, and it's why we’re extra proud to be the first people to present this: The official site map for the 2014 Governors Ball Music Festival.
So while you’re preparing for amazing performances by the Strokes, OutKast, Spoon, Chance the Rapper and, yes, Diarrhea Planet, study this map and this timetable, and figure out exactly where you need to be and when.
For more ideas on what to do this summer, check out our guides to Memorial Day, our pick of the finest rooftop bars that New York City has to offer, and our comprehensive guide to all the food and drink events happening in the city—do it before Labor Day ushers our favorite season to a close.
Get in touch
- Meet 11 New Yorkers who break the millennial stereotype
- The most anticipated new albums of 2016
- The best pho restaurants in NYC
- A real-life NYC dominatrix dishes on doing your dirty work (NSFW)
- The best jazz clubs in NYC
- Star Wars’ John Boyega talks the role of a lifetime and petting the Wookiee
- The 11 best places to get New Year's Day brunch
- Quentin Tarantino chats it up about his new talky Western The Hateful Eight
- The 21 most romantic NYC engagement spots
- The best things to do on Christmas in NYC