Since 2009, our Time Out Live series has hosted pop stars in the making (Miguel, Ed Sheeran), local indie-rock heroes (the Beets, the Antlers, Wild Yaks), punk legends (Mike Watt), jazz luminaries (Marcus and E.J. Strickland) and a handful of performances too weird for words (check out Ari Up's Christmas striptease if you don’t believe us). Each musical artist or band has traveled to our Midtown West office to serenade our staff—and you—providing a much-needed workday break. Here you can browse our extensive archive. Be sure to check back frequently to keep up with the latest installments.
See the latest live performances
Highlights from past performances
Musicians perform songs about New York
See all past performances
You might also like
- Time Out Live: Torres performs “Sprinter” and “Ferris Wheel”
- Time Out Live: Braid performs acoustic versions of "Never Will Come for US" and "A Dozen Roses"
- Time Out Live: Andrew W.K. performs "I Love NYC"
- Time Out Live: Well-Strung performs "Toxic" and the fourth movement from Dvorak's American Quartet
- Our favorite photos from the first ever Panorama Fest