A.P.C. pops up at the Wythe Hotel
The French brand makes its Brooklyn debut
Wed Jul 2 2014
Photograph: courtesy of A.P.C.
Fresh off its collaboration with Kanye West, French brand A.P.C. is bringing its crisp basics to the Shop at Williamsburg’s high-end Wythe Hotel. The Wythe Hotel, which has hosted local brands such as Caron Callahan and Greenpoint bookstore Word, tapped A.P.C. as its first international retailer. The pop-up will run through September 1, featuring an array of items from A.P.C’s men’s, women’s and denim collections.
As a nod to the hotel, A.P.C. has curated the Shop with a travel theme to accommodate guests and globe-trotting Brooklynites alike. Special items featured include weekender bags, swimwear and totes fit for a casual day at the beach or an exotic summer escape. Fans of A.P.C.’s Manhattan storefronts will want to venture out to experience the unique travel theme, an exclusive touch to the hotel residency.
Let’s face it: The clothes are no more affordable than a week’s stay at the Wythe. Bikini tops alone range from $160 to $170, but what else would you expect from the brand that brought you the $120 white T-shirt? If impeccable quality is what you’re after, nothing beats the Kanye seal of approval.
The Shop at the Wythe Hotel, located at 80 Wythe Ave, at N 11th St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-460-8000). 10am-8pm daily.
Get in touch
- Meet 11 New Yorkers who break the millennial stereotype
- The most anticipated new albums of 2016
- The best pho restaurants in NYC
- A real-life NYC dominatrix dishes on doing your dirty work (NSFW)
- The best jazz clubs in NYC
- Star Wars’ John Boyega talks the role of a lifetime and petting the Wookiee
- The 11 best places to get New Year's Day brunch
- Quentin Tarantino chats it up about his new talky Western The Hateful Eight
- The 21 most romantic NYC engagement spots
- The best things to do on Christmas in NYC