New store alert: Fab.com opens a pop-up shop in Soho this week
Get your apartment (and your wallet) ready—the popular shopping site also launched a new line of sofas
Thu May 22 2014
Photo: Jenna Bascom
Big news from Fab this week: The e-commerce site is opening up its showroom and, most importantly, allowing customers to shop its goods offline. The Fab.com pop-up store is located in the showroom's lower level and will officially open tomorrow in Soho (151 Wooster St at W Houston St). The shop will offer the cute, affordable kinds of products that are popular on Fab's site, including color-clock duvet sets by Evan Clabots and Anne Lopez ($129–$199), scarves designed by Caroline Z Hurley for Fab ($75) and more.
The space will also feature the company's new line of private-label customized sofas ($549 and up). The just-launched collection features three styles: the Clip (pictured), the Flip (which features an ottoman that, when flipped, doubles as a coffee table) and the Cup (a small sculptural couch that comes in a variety of colors). The brand has been focusing on designing and developing more products under its own name, so expect more Fab exclusives in the future.
The pop-up will be open 11am–7pm daily through the end of June.
Get in touch
- Meet 11 New Yorkers who break the millennial stereotype
- The most anticipated new albums of 2016
- The best pho restaurants in NYC
- A real-life NYC dominatrix dishes on doing your dirty work (NSFW)
- The best jazz clubs in NYC
- Star Wars’ John Boyega talks the role of a lifetime and petting the Wookiee
- The 11 best places to get New Year's Day brunch
- Quentin Tarantino chats it up about his new talky Western The Hateful Eight
- The 21 most romantic NYC engagement spots
- The best things to do on Christmas in NYC