Turtle Bay NYC
With daily specials like $4 bourbon drinks and live music on Tuesdays and $1 beers on Wednesday from 5pm to 1am, Turtle Bay really knows how to attract a crowd. In addition to a full bar, bottle service is also available for birthday parties, bachelor parties or any other occasion. Twenty-five HD plasma TVs make this Midtown East bar the ideal location for watching your favorite team play. Not into sports? Three levels and two DJs make it easy to avoid the fans—just pick whichever dance floor suits you best. You’re probably going to need some food to soak up all the booze, and Turtle Bay has you covered with pub favorites like jalapeno poppers ($8), nachos ($10) and sliders with fries ($10). Best of all, this bar is open until 4am every night of the week.
Venue says: “Call ahead 212.223.4224. for Thurs. & Fri. Half priced happy hour, no cover! Receive $5 off any open bar late night for you and your party!”
You might also like
- How to make an animated music promo – with Savages
- Time Out Live: A City on a Lake performs "Oceanside" and "Are You Listening"
- Time Out Live: Boo Hanks and Dom Flemons perform "Girls Are Crazy About Me" and "Move to the Outskir
- Q&A: Gojira frontman Joe Duplantier (video)
- Street photography: Central Park, March 2012