Late-day linkage: no L train at night, Seaport City proposals and more
Find out what Time Out's editors are reading in today's roundup of late-day links.
Wed Jul 31 2013
Photograph: Philip Greenberg
- Google is providing free Wi-Fi in Starbucks locations, so now it'll be even more difficult to find a seat and kill time. [WSJ]
- A big, fancy new condo building is coming to Brooklyn Bridge Park—it's a sort of unattractive glass-and-steel thingy, but it may help fund parts of the park. [Curbed]
- Mayor Bloomberg really wants "Seaport City" to be a thing, which we're fine with, except for that name. [WNYC]
- Brad Lander is calling for city funding to help Citi Bike expand into the outer boroughs; good luck with that. [Daily News]
- Add the L train to the list of subway lines with big service disruptions happening in the next few weeks. [Brokelyn]
Got a tip for us? E-mail email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org. And follow TONY on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest NYC news.
You might also like
101 things to do in the summer in New York City
What do you think? Tell us below!
Send tips and cat photos to:
Editor: Marley Lynch (@marleyasinbob)