Expertly blending traditional Mexico with creative interpretations of local and seasonal ingredients is the inspiration behind Mercadito restaurants. Spanish for “little market,” Mercadito is modeled after the markets chef Patricio Sandoval shopped at while growing up in his native Mexico. His muse is the cuisine of the southern region but when mixed with his own style he creates authentic dishes with an added flair.
Mercadito - Red Rock Las Vegas
|Venue name:||Mercadito - Red Rock Las Vegas||Contact:|
11011 W. Charleston Blvd.
|Price:||$30 and under|
- Not only expert homage for the fans but a first-rate, energized piece of mega-Hollywood adventure, the hugely anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens stirs more to life than just the Force. The rollicking, space-opera spirit of George Lucas’s ori...Read more
- If Tina Fey and Amy Poehler didn’t have such an awesome track record of making groundbreaking comedy, their averagely funny and just-good-enough latest wouldn’t be such a letdown. Watching Sisters, you smile like a maniac every time they appear on...Read more
- Po the panda (voiced by Jack Black) returns as a lovable, paunchy bundle of fur tasked with saving his homeland from disaster in the latest Kung Fu Panda installment. It’s the first to be co-produced by Oriental Dreamworks—a savvy move, given that...Read more
- There’s a peculiar sense of anxiety that accompanies the watching of a Nicholas Sparks adaptation; it’s never if tragedy strikes, but when. The opening scene of The Choice occurs in a hospital, with handsome young veterinarian Travis (Benjamin Wal...Read more
- Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell go head to head in a competitive-dad comedy. Ferrell is Brad, doting stepfather to the children of his new wife, Sarah (Linda Cardellini). He’s just started to win the kids over when their previously elusive biologic...Read more
- Shoddy and exhausted from the start, this painfully unfunny buddy-cop comedy lands with a plop in the January sewer of failed Hollywood castoffs. Tim Story’s 2014 original seemed better plugged into the tensions between exuberant motormouth Ben (K...Read more
- Cockroaches won’t be the only species to survive the apocalypse. Teenagers will breeze through whatever deadly pandemic, ecological armageddon or global breakdown of law and order kills off the rest of us. Think about it: Their generation has been...Read more
- A full 15 years after The Perfect Storm, are we ready to once again plunge into icy, offshore waters and questionable New England accents? Even though The Finest Hours—about a real-life sea rescue—has truthiness and honest-to-God heroism on its si...Read more
- Literary mash-up Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was 2009’s must-have stocking stuffer, the kind of last-minute impulse buy that bookshops stacked next to their registers, like Snickers in a supermarket. The questions facing this handsome, decentl...Read more