Your ultimate guide to Los Angeles
Discover the best LA events, things to do, restaurants, music, nightlife and more
- Your perfect LA weekend
- Best public pools in LA
- You know you're a Valley girl when...
- Best Santa Monica happy hour deals
- It's National Ice Cream month!
- M screening
- CineInsomnia: The Wild Life
- Salt of the Earth screening
- Cinespia screening: Empire Records
- Queer/Art/Film screening series
- Labyrinth screening
- Poolside Cinema at Mr. C Beverly Hills
- The Other Side of the Mirror screening
- CineInsomnia: Howl's Moving Castle
- 9 to 5 drive-in screening
- Cinespia screening: Casablanca
- Malibu Country Mart's Summer Movie Series
- Price band: 2/4
- Critics choice
- Cooper Design Space 860 S Los Angeles St
- Until Fri Jul 25
- Price band: 2/4
- Otherwild Goods & Services 1932 Echo Park Ave
- Sat Jul 26
Life in LA
Find the best restaurants, bars, shops, attractions and things to do in Koreatown, with our guide to the sprawling neighborhood that never sleeps.
Equal parts warehouse wasteland and burgeoning hub for LA's young, professional and creative, the enigmatic Downtown Arts District is the city's neighborhood to watch.
We narrowed down the best Hollywood tours, attractions, restaurants and bars for your next Tinseltown trip.
We don't need to remind you that Little Tokyo in Los Angeles is the ultimate destination for some of the city's best Japanese restaurants and authentic shops.
From restaurants and bars to boutiques and galleries, here’s your essential LA city guide to eating, drinking, shopping and playing on Abbot Kinney.
Take a stroll through Silver Lake with our LA city guide and peruse some of the best coffee shops, boutiques and eateries the Eastside has to offer.
Your must-have LA city guide to dining hot spots, celeb hangouts and places to chill in the laid-back Eastside 'hood of Los Feliz.
Take a walk down Larchmont Boulevard with our LA city guide, and discover this Hancock Park block's charming shops, markets and cafes.
The definitive LA city guide to Montana Avenue, a beachy 'hood dotted with some of the Westside's most vibrant cafes, clothing stores and beauty boutiques.
Discover the vibrant Chinatown in downtown LA with our guide to the best dim sum, Chinese restaurants, grocery stores, things to do, and attractions.
Your must-have LA city guide on where to eat, drink and play in Highland Park, an Eastside microhood with a thriving Latino/hipster community.
In a city with so much sprawl, shopping in LA can be tricky. But Melrose Avenue is one of those rare shopping destinations with some of the best shops for every need.
Time Out Offers
Events calendar for Los Angeles
- 20 great things to do in Los Angeles for tourists
- Things to do in Los Angeles: 25 weird and fun ways to explore LA
- 11 fashion bloggers in LA every fashionista should follow
- 24 things that definitely happen to you when you move to LA
- Overrated/Underrated LA
- Stars in Los Angeles: Celebrity hangouts
- Things to do in Los Angeles today
- LA concert calendar: Upcoming concerts and live music in LA
- The 25 toughest things about being single in LA
- July 2014 events calendar for Los Angeles