Your ultimate guide to Chicago
Discover Chicago's best things to do, events, restaurants, theater and nightlife
- Lolla Friday: faces in the crowd
- Let Lollapalooza 2014 come to you
- Brunch review: Kinmont
- 8 things you'll be drinking soon
- The 10 must-see sets at Lolla
- Movies in the Parks
- Chicago SummerDance
- Millennium Park Summer Film Series
- Randolph Street Market Festival
- "Art Alliance: The Provocateurs"
- Depraved New World
- "Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938"
- Illinois State Fair
- Robyn & Röyksopp
- Bristol Renaissance Faire
- "CHGO DSGN: Recent Object and Graphic Design"
- Fat Rice serving up pot pies at Lone Wolf
- 40 exciting things opening in Chicago in August
- Tickets for the MCA's David Bowie exhibit go on sale today
- Ma Yansong and Jeanne Gang named as Lucas Museum architects
- LollaShop opens at Block 37
- Single of the Week: Kimberley, 31
- Riot Fest announces day to day lineups
- A new study finds that Chicago isn't a great city for recreation
- Why so sad, Jack White?
- Batman Day celebrates the Dark Knight's 75th anniversary
Chicago in photos
The last thing you want before putting food in your face is to feel dirty.
It tasted like a Chicago street in winter.
Hi, I'm here from pussy control.
John Legend sings into a tampon in concert.
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- May’s wild and crazy Chicago news stories
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- 10 Midwest roller coasters you must ride
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson: Interview
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 13 coolest EDM stages and DJ booths
- Food trends on the rise, food trends that are dead
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago