Your ultimate guide to Chicago
Discover Chicago's best things to do, events, restaurants, theater and nightlife
- High/low rents in Uptown
- Treat yoself to a fancy picnic
- Our favorite looks at Pitchfork
- Welcome to Chicago!
- Secret waterfront dining
- Movies in the Parks
- Chicago SummerDance
- Millennium Park Summer Film Series
- "Everything Loose Will Land"
- Taste of Lincoln Avenue
- Depraved New World
- Newberry Library Book Fair
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America
- Randolph Street Market Festival
- Robyn & Röyksopp
- Lena Dunham: Not That Kind of Girl
- "Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938"
- A new study finds that Chicago isn't a great city for recreation
- Why so sad, Jack White?
- Batman Day celebrates the Dark Knight's 75th anniversary
- Three Dots and a Dash, the Aviary win at Tales of the Cocktail
- Single of the Week: Jim, 29
- Now you can buy 3D printers at Chicago Home Depot stores
- Meet Hala, our Single of the Week
- The summer Sunday TV schedule just got a lot more crowded
- TV reviews: Welcome to Sweden and Working the Engels
- Photos: Paul McCartney at United Center
Chicago in photos
I should have taken the opportunity to cheat on my wife more often.
I don't fuck with that Hostess stuff. It gives you ass cancer.
I like her sweater, but I don't like her face.
If I was a bum, I would go to a tortilla factory, those things are like a $1.00 and you get hundred in bag!
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- May’s wild and crazy Chicago news stories
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- 10 Midwest roller coasters you must ride
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson: Interview
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 13 coolest EDM stages and DJ booths
- Food trends on the rise, food trends that are dead
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago