Q&A: The Spectacular Now’s Shailene Woodley and Miles Teller (video)
The young stars chat with TONY about their Sundance coming-of-age hit The Spectacular Now in this video interview.
Wed Jul 31 2013
Last week, we caught up with Shailene Woodley (The Descendants) and Miles Teller (Rabbit Hole) in the Bowery Hotel’s posh restaurant Gemma. Both actors make great turns in director James Ponsoldt’s latest, a moving, booze-soaked addition to the high-school-romance canon. Read our review of the movie, which opens Friday, and interview with Ponsoldt.
You might also like
- The 50 greatest war films of all time
- The 50 best documentaries of all time
- The 50 best uses of songs in movies
- The 20 best Christmas films ever, just in time for the holidays
- New York movies: The 100 best films set in New York City
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Oscars 2014: 10 things we learned
- The best and worst James Bond movies: a ranked list
- New York attractions: Places on our radar
- Our nominees for best Oscars viewing parties