Officiated in 1880 by the late Sir Fredderick Weld (the Governor of the Straits Settlement), Town Hall was once the epicentre for Penang's elite members and high society. Today, remnants of its glorious past are still evident along the Town Hall's front facade and grand ballroom, which makes this historical place a worthwhile visit. This Victorian architectural beauty once served as a venue for theatrical performances and functioned as the Penang State Library.
|Venue name:||Town Hall|
Jalan Padang Kota Lama