This beautiful waterfront property, comprising a grand three-storey mansion and an art gallery, was owned by Prince Eugen from 1899 until his death in 1947. The prince, a well-known Swedish landscape painter and the brother of King Gustav V, moved into the mansion upon its completion in 1904. The house's architect, Ferdinand Boberg, later designed the NK department store. The light, simply decorated rooms on the ground floor are furnished as the prince left them. Temporary art exhibitions, featuring the likes of Anders Zorn, Ernst Josephson, Isaac Grünewald and Carl Larsson, as well as the prince's wonderful landscape paintings, are displayed upstairs and in the gallery next door. The gallery was built in 1913 when Prince Eugen ran out of display space for his art collection. The prince himself designed the classical white flowerpots for sale in the gift shop. The mansion and artwork are impressive, but the grounds and views are even more so. Sculptures by Auguste Rodin and Carl Milles adorn the park, which is a great spot to relax, and a path leads on to an 18th-century windmill.