Pride Parade and more major gay events for Pride Month 2013
The 2013 Pride Parade—Chicago's 44th annual—caps a busy Pride Month. Here are the major events leading up to the last Sunday in June.
Photograph: Max Herman
The Pride Parade is a Chicago tradition spanning more than four decades, but celebrations of gay pride have long since expanded beyond just the Boystown parade. Even the major events can no longer be confined to a single weekend, with Pride Fest moving up a week this year. Here's a guide to the parade and the other big LGBT occasions of the last week in June.
You might also like
- 10 best Lollapalooza acts you might not know
- 10 sets to see at Lollapalooza 2014
- 11 must-see acts at Pitchfork Music Festival 2014
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- Concerts in Chicago: April live music calendar
- Lorde at Aragon Ballroom (PHOTOS)
- The 50 best drinking songs
- Pharrell Williams interview
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made