The festival season is fast approaching and one lucky winner of this competition will get the VIP treatment at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival and overnight accommodation at a boutique hotel plus dinner for two and up to £200 for travel costs.
This year’s Jazz Festival headline act is none other than Gregory Porter. An award-winning American jazz vocalist, songwriter, and actor, Gregory Porter won the Grammy for best jazz vocal album in 2014. As well as tickets to see Porter in action, you’ll get access to the VIP Hospitality Lounge on Sunday May 4.
This competition prize is brought to you by Henry Westons Cider, the ‘Official Cider of the Cheltenham Jazz Festival’. One lucky reader has the chance to win an exclusive package prize that includes:
• A pair of tickets to see jazz icon Gregory Porter perform on Sunday May 4.
• Access to the VIP Hospitality Lounge tent.
• Overnight accommodation at a top boutique Cheltenham Hotel.
• Dinner for two at the Hobbs House BBQ Shack on-site restaurant.
• Travel costs of up to £200
• A Henry Westons jazz kit, which will include bottles of Henry Westons, a CJF program, a voucher for a tour of the Westons cider mill and lunch in the Scrumpy House.
For your chance to win this great prize just answer the question below.