To mark the world premiere of 'In Dreams: David Lynch Revisited' at the Barbican on June 20, we're giving readers the chance to win one of 10 David Lynch-inspired goody bags, tickets to the show and exclusive access to the Barbican Red Room.
Immerse yourself into the mood and atmosphere of Lynch's universe, with landmark instrumental tracks and exciting new versions of songs from his films, performed by Conor O'Brien (Villagers), Mick Harvey, Jehnny Beth (Savages), Cibo Matto, Sophia Brous, Stealing Sheep and Stuart Staples (Tindersticks) and a superb band assembled and led by musical director David Coulter.
Click here to read our full preview of 'In Dreams: David Lynch Revisited'.
Each goody bag includes:
- Two tickets to 'In Dreams: David Lynch Revisited' (13+)
- Access for you and a guest to the exclusive Red Room for Barbican Red Members, from 6pm to 8pm on June 20, including a complimentary drink
- One 12oz bag of David Lynch Signature Cup Coffee (Espresso Roast Ground, organic)
- Two DVD box sets for one person including Blue Velvet, Dune, Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Twin Peaks, Wild at Heart, Elephant Man, Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire
For your chance to win this amazing prize, just answer the following question. Good luck!
You might also like
- WIN dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Time Out Card competition: Private dining at Rabot 1745
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive Winemaker's Dinner
- Ten reasons we loved ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’