|Venue name:||Norwalk 8||Contact:|
13917 Pioneer Blvd.
- Dads can have a tough time of it when their little girls turn into teenagers and start attracting the attention of the opposite sex. Or in the case of this largely fright-free horror flick, attracting the attention of a faceless demon that feeds o...Read more
- Rose Byrne is the greatest thing to happen to comedy since the invention of the microphone. To that end, perhaps the highest compliment that can be paid to Paul Feig’s frequently hilarious Spy, in which the Neighbors star plays a supporting part a...Read more
- Bill Cosby, 9/11, Robin Williams, Charlie Hebdo: Those are just some of the things that Ted 2 makes fun of—in a single scene. Needless to say, this sequel is every bit as irreverent as the dispiritingly profitable 2012 original with which Family G...Read more
- Another love story that hopelessly romanticizes suburbia, where every late night is an adventure and every pretty girl a unicorn, this year’s John Green adaptation adds a pinch of existential adventure to the seize-the-day attitude that characteri...Read more
- At one point in San Andreas, in which the largest earthquake in recorded history slices and shakes its way through California, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson parachutes into the middle of a San Francisco baseball stadium with his estranged wife, Emma (...Read more
- Amy Schumer is a comedy superwoman: Her stand-up is funny as hell, she’s a viral sensation, and lately she’s become every feminist’s girl crush. Now she’s the best thing to happen to Hollywood since the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler double act. Schumer’s n...Read more