|Venue name:||Norwalk 8||Contact:|
13917 Pioneer Blvd.
- Stephen Hawking has warned us that the growing power of artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race. Technology has not yet reached the point where a robot has passed the Turing Test—fooling people into believing they’re talking ...Read more
- Credited to Hooper, but every inch a Spielberg film, this is a barnstorming ghost story, set in one of the small suburban houses Spielberg knows and loves, where the family canary is called Tweety, and the kids read Captain America comics and eat ...Read more
- A smart concept is thoroughly wasted in this cute but grating DreamWorks animated comedy. It opens with an alien invasion—not one of those messy, bloodthirsty ones. Our new extraterrestrial overlords, the cheerful, squishy Boov, merely want to shi...Read more
- Disney has clearly had enough of these bold princesses getting all empowered and messing with their fairy tales. After Frozen and Into the Woods, it’s back to basics with director Kenneth Branagh’s lavish, sappily sweet version of Cinderella. That...Read more
- Like a small child with a set of steak knives, Get Hard gleefully wields sharp ideas but doesn’t inspire confidence. It’s a please-don’t-let-me-get-raped-in-prison comedy—there’s really no other way to put it—on top of which is layered a mock coat...Read more
- Cinema lovers, you should thank God for Kevin James. This oft-ridiculed screen giant is here to answer a question that has plagued hummankind for decades now: What would a film look like if every single person involved made as little effort as pos...Read more