|Venue name:||Norwalk 8||Contact:|
13917 Pioneer Blvd.
- From sidekicks to center-stage superstars, the Minions have busted out of the Despicable Me franchise and gone rogue in this berserk slice of semi-silent slapstick silliness. Little, yellow and essentially useless, the Minions are part of an anima...Read more
- It's all in the mind in Pixar's latest, a delightful, frenetic, near-experimental animated film from the makers of Up and Toy Story. Pixar fans will be in seventh heaven with the film's bold thinking—and kids will be straining to listen to imagina...Read more
- Do you love the arcade classics like Centipede and Pac-Man? But didn't you always wish those games had Adam Sandler yammering strategy on the sidelines? The makers of Pixels really hope that people like you exist, as well as anyone who can stomach...Read more
- The only way is up for nosediving onetime golden boy M. Night Shyamalan following the disastrous hat-trick of The Happening, The Last Airbender and After Earth, a run of stinkers that makes Ed Wood look like Scorsese. And on the surface at least, ...Read more
- Anyone easy to please and mourning the fact that Martin Scorsese hasn’t made a mobster flick in a while should take heart from Black Mass. It’s the entertaining, if limited, tale of how seriously nasty South Boston crimelord James "Whitey" Bulger ...Read more
- Just when it seemed like the Marvel Cinematic Universe was getting so big that the whole superhero-movie bubble might burst, along comes an adventure that’s told on a much smaller scale. Put it this way: The first action sequence in Ant-Man takes ...Read more