|Venue name:||Norwalk 8||Contact:|
13917 Pioneer Blvd.
- Credited to Hooper, but every inch a Spielberg film, this is a barnstorming ghost story, set in one of the small suburban houses Spielberg knows and loves, where the family canary is called Tweety, and the kids read Captain America comics and eat ...Read more
- A smart concept is thoroughly wasted in this cute but grating DreamWorks animated comedy. It opens with an alien invasion—not one of those messy, bloodthirsty ones. Our new extraterrestrial overlords, the cheerful, squishy Boov, merely want to shi...Read more
- Dads can have a tough time of it when their little girls turn into teenagers and start attracting the attention of the opposite sex. Or in the case of this largely fright-free horror flick, attracting the attention of a faceless demon that feeds o...Read more
- Cinema lovers, you should thank God for Kevin James. This oft-ridiculed screen giant is here to answer a question that has plagued hummankind for decades now: What would a film look like if every single person involved made as little effort as pos...Read more
- The first ladies of a cappella are back, three years after Pitch Perfect, and they’re again hitting the high notes: This sequel opens as all-girl group the Bellas are branded a national disgrace after an accidental vagina-flashing incident involvi...Read more
- The fourth installment of George Miller’s rambunctious postapocalyptic saga arrives in theaters like a tornado tearing through a tea party. In an age of weightless spectacles that studios whittle down from visions to products, here’s a movie that ...Read more