Manna Korean BBQ
The content on this page is provided by a Time Out partner.
Posted: Tue Sep 4 2012
Manna Korean BBQ had been one of the most popular Korean restaurants in Los Angeles for the past years.;
Now, we are opening our doors in downtown LA(Little Tokyo/Arts District) with amazing quality of food, all you can eat menu, top notch customer service and wonderful atmosphere.
With many upgrades, we promise that we will make our best efforts to please our loyal customers as well as new faces in town.
- Open 365 days
- Very first restaurant that started AYCE(All You Can Eat)
- Best Korean BBQ (quality & wide variety);
- Manna Bar (foodie buffet);
- Free Parking in Downtown LA?! Upto 3hrs;
- Birthday champagne showers;
- Free giveaways & sweepstakes;
- Outstanding customer service;
- Friendly staff;
- Enough space and seating for any kind of parties;
- Open 7 days a week;
- And MUCH MORE!
We look forward to seeing you at the new Manna Korean BBQ.
Manna Korean BBQ 333 S. Alameda St. #305<br>3rd Floor