What about The Clash and "Lover's Rock" ? Both an anthem for cunnilingus *and* and attack on phalocentric sexuality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PkWZWO5_TA
Top 25 oral sex songs
Heatseeking MC Azealia Banks gets low down—literally—and dirty on "212." What better reason to celebrate the art of oral in pop music?
Tue Nov 29 2011
20. "LMLYP" by Ween
The brothers Ween have never been shy about flaunting their love for Prince, but they've rarely made their feelings more explicit than on this slinky 1990 funk epic, whose title is short for, yes, "Let Me Lick Your Pussy." Blunt as it is, the song has genuine aphrodisiac appeal: Ween's live renditions of the tune, which can stretch to 30 minutes plus, often feature a stageful of writhing female Ween devotees.
19. "Downtown" by SWV
The members of New York City R&B trio SWV (Sisters with Voices) got their start as a gospel group, which probably goes a long way to explain the will, determination and righteous fervor they brought this slick 1993 ode to cunnilingus ("You gotta go downtown/That's the way to my love... Go downtown, taste the sweetness"). Boys: Catch an eyeful of lead singer Cheryl "Coko" Gamble's curving talons in the official video...then imagine them raking your shoulders.
18. "Just Don't Bite It" by N.W.A
G-Funk meets G-spot with this predictably crass cut from N.W.A's 100 Miles and Runnin'. After a female asks, "What do you want me to do with it?," Eazy-E & Co. spend a solid five and a half minutes letting her know.
17. "Kiss That Frog" by Peter Gabriel
Somewhere near the peak of his dalliance with the mainstream (see also: "Sledgehammer," "In Your Eyes"), the onetime high priest of British art-rock obscurantism crooned as romantic an ode to one's privies as you might ever care to hear. Quoth Gabriel: "He's gonna dive down in the deep end/He's gonna be just like your best friend/So what's one little kiss?" No doubt a princely outcome was assured.
16. "Peaches and Cream" by 112
In this 2001 smash hit, R&B Romeos 112 proudly assert their love of peaches and cream: They can't get enough, they're fiends, addicts, they wanna taste it in the morning when they wake up... Just a hint, they're not referring to those cans of Libby's stacked up at the bodega.
You might also like
Live music events
- The 50 best love songs ever made
- 50 sexiest songs ever made: From Marvin Gaye to Justin Timberlake
- The 50 best breakup songs
- Dance-party playlist: 100 greatest songs for an epic party
- The best fall concerts in NYC
- The 50 best road trip songs of all time
- The best NYC concerts and music festivals in September
- The 50 best summer songs ever made
- The best NYC concerts and music festivals in October
- Ultimate Pride playlist: The 50 best gay songs