Remembering Charlie Trotter, pioneering Chicago chef
The chef of Charlie Trotter's, which was open for 25 years, had a wide ranging impact on Chicago's culinary community and influenced many other top chefs.
Photo: Paul Elledge
Charlie Trotter may have closed his eponymous restaurant in 2012, but the famed chef's legacy lives on through the many, many chefs around the city who worked under him over the years. Here, we take a look back at Trotter's cuisine and his influence on the Chicago dining community.
You might also like
- Tippling Hall
- Baker Miller Bakery & Millhouse
- New Year's Eve restaurants: Dinner specials to ring in 2014
- Taqueria los Barrilitos
- Christmas dinner and brunch restaurant guide 2013
- The Aviary, Three Dots and a Dash among world's 50 best bars
- Fischmas 2014
- The Bar at Peninsula Hotel