Road trips: Milwaukee’s best
Local experts help us craft the ultimate insider’s guide to Brew City.
The city’s tiki lounges, classic cocktail bars and German beer halls are genuine classics.
Rolling with Milwaukee’s quirky, historic lanes.
With the right friends, the queer scene offers good, gay times.
Eating through Cream City’s quietly sustainable restaurant movement.
Breakout bands from a nurturing scene, plus ample venues make Brew City rock.
A 90-minute tour with Inova gallery curator Nicholas Frank.
With your hosts, chefs Kurt Fogle and Matt Haase of Distil.
Discover the best eats, seats and tailgating tricks at the home of the Milwaukee Brewers.
Taking on a 12-pound pizza.
Which summer fest should you attend?
For one writer, the journey trumps the destination.
Time your visit to one of these happenings.
You might also like
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- Winter road trips
- Eight simple rules for visiting Amsterdam
- Winter spa getaways
- Quaint and quirky winter getaways
- Weekend getaways from Chicago
- Chinatown neighborhood guide
- Zurich on the cheap
- A British person's first impressions of Chicago
- Snow sport road trips