Things to Do
Your comprehensive guide to the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Post-it confessions
- The Time Out KL hot list
- Out now: March issue
- Lifehacks: KL tips and tricks
- The ultimate guide to birthdays in KL
- Discoveria Avenue K 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450
- Fri Feb 6 - Tue Jun 30
- PJ Live Arts 72A Jalan Universiti, 46200
- Fri Mar 6 - Sun Mar 8
- Central Market Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50050
- Wed Feb 18 - Sat Mar 7
- The Strand Jalan U 5/22, Pusat Perdagangan U5, 47810
- Sat Mar 7 - Sun Mar 8
From exploring a housing village in the city to diving into a tank full of sharks, here's our definitive list of the best tourist attractions and things to do in KL.
From checking out graffiti to the annual Thaipusam procession at Batu Caves, here's our definitive list to the best arts and culture experiences in KL.
Whether it's street food from the trunk of a motorbike or seared foie gras in the skies of KL, here's a list of must-eats.
Party at a helipad, catch a live gig or hang out at super cool speakeasy bars. Here's our list of the best music and nightlife experiences in KL.
On the blogMore blog posts
Explore KL's best...
Top 10 things to do this week
- Inside District 21 indoor theme park
- Cool classes in KL
- Escape room games in KL
- Inside Art of Extreme Movement (AOXM)
- Batu Road: Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
- High on heights: Keow Wee Loong interview
- Pudu: Behind the scenes
- Inside Jump Street Trampoline Park KL
- The best sports centres in KL
- Pet-friendly restaurants and bars in KL
- Cats and dogs up for adoption at SPCA Selangor
- Best classes and gyms in KL under RM100