Things to Do
Your comprehensive guide to the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- The Time Out KL hot list
- Things to do during the Raya break
- Adopt a pet
- Out now: August issue
- Laman Seni 7
- Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac) Jalan Strachan, Off Jalan Ipoh, 51100
- Sat Feb 8 - Sun Nov 16
- Discoveria Avenue K 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450
- Fri Mar 21 - Sun Feb 1
- Popular Bookstores Sunway Pyramid 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, 46150
- Sat Jul 12 - Sun Aug 10
- The Studio KL 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480
- Mon Jul 14 - Wed Aug 6
- Jump Street Asia 8A Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13, 46200
- Sat Jul 19 - Tue Aug 26
From exploring a housing village in the city to diving into a tank full of sharks, here's our definitive list of the best tourist attractions and things to do in KL.
From checking out graffiti to the annual Thaipusam procession at Batu Caves, here's our definitive list to the best arts and culture experiences in KL.
Whether it's street food from the trunk of a motorbike or seared foie gras in the skies of KL, here's a list of must-eats.
Party at a helipad, catch a live gig or hang out at super cool speakeasy bars. Here's our list of the best music and nightlife experiences in KL.
On the blogMore blog posts
Explore KL's best...
Top 10 things to do this week
- Best wedding venues in KL
- Best classes and gyms in KL under RM100
- The best sports centres in KL
- Best venues for pre-wedding photos in KL
- 30 reasons why we love KL
- Best markets in KL
- Inside The Country Cat Café
- Best running trails in KL
- Inside 'Dinoscovery by Dinosaurs Live!' exhibition
- Citizen cane: Dialogue in the Dark