Things to Do
Your comprehensive guide to the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- The Time Out KL hot list
- Inside Laman Seni 7
- The ultimate guide to Pudu
- 11 things that make us Malaysian
- Sign up and win
- Panasonic Sports Complex Persiaran Perkilangan, Seksyen 21, 40300
- Sat Sep 20
- Mid Valley Exhibition Centre Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200
- Fri Sep 19 - Sun Sep 21
- Embassy of Venezuela 207 Jalan Tun Razak, 50450
- Wed Aug 13 - Thu Nov 13
- Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil National Sports Complex, 57700
- Sat Sep 20 - Sun Sep 28
From exploring a housing village in the city to diving into a tank full of sharks, here's our definitive list of the best tourist attractions and things to do in KL.
From checking out graffiti to the annual Thaipusam procession at Batu Caves, here's our definitive list to the best arts and culture experiences in KL.
Whether it's street food from the trunk of a motorbike or seared foie gras in the skies of KL, here's a list of must-eats.
Party at a helipad, catch a live gig or hang out at super cool speakeasy bars. Here's our list of the best music and nightlife experiences in KL.
On the blogMore blog posts
Explore KL's best...
Top 10 things to do this week
- Pudu: Behind the scenes
- Inside Jump Street Trampoline Park KL
- The best sports centres in KL
- Pet-friendly restaurants and bars in KL
- Cats and dogs up for adoption at SPCA Selangor
- Best classes and gyms in KL under RM100
- The ultimate pet lover's guide to KL
- Best wedding venues in KL
- Best venues for pre-wedding photos in KL
- 30 reasons why we love KL
- Best markets in KL
- Inside The Country Cat Café