Things to Do
Your comprehensive guide to the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Review: Breakout escape room game
- High on heights
- The Time Out KL hot list
- The ultimate guide to Pudu
- Inside Laman Seni 7
- Bricks4Kidz PJ 10 Boulevard, Jalan Cempaka, Off Sprint Highway, PJU6A 47400
- Sun Nov 23
- Discoveria Avenue K 156 Jalan Ampang, 50450
- Fri Mar 21 - Sun Feb 1
- Critics choice
- Publika 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480
- Mon Nov 24 - Sun Nov 30
- Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac) Jalan Strachan, Off Jalan Ipoh, 51100
- Sat Oct 11 - Sat Nov 29
From exploring a housing village in the city to diving into a tank full of sharks, here's our definitive list of the best tourist attractions and things to do in KL.
From checking out graffiti to the annual Thaipusam procession at Batu Caves, here's our definitive list to the best arts and culture experiences in KL.
Whether it's street food from the trunk of a motorbike or seared foie gras in the skies of KL, here's a list of must-eats.
Party at a helipad, catch a live gig or hang out at super cool speakeasy bars. Here's our list of the best music and nightlife experiences in KL.
On the blogMore blog posts
Explore KL's best...
Top 10 things to do this week
- Pudu: Behind the scenes
- Inside Jump Street Trampoline Park KL
- The best sports centres in KL
- Pet-friendly restaurants and bars in KL
- Cats and dogs up for adoption at SPCA Selangor
- Best classes and gyms in KL under RM100
- The ultimate pet lover's guide to KL
- Best wedding venues in KL
- Best venues for pre-wedding photos in KL
- 30 reasons why we love KL
- Best markets in KL
- Inside The Country Cat Café