Unleash your South American culture vulture at Pinta London, Europe's only art fair dedicated to modern and contemporary Latin American art, which takes place at Earls Court June 12-15 2014.
Over 50 galleries will showcase an array of show-stopping work by eminent artists from Latin America, Spain and Portugal. Show highlights include the launch of Pinta Photo, featuring photography by composer Michael Nyman; a special focus on the influential women in Latin American art in Pinta Projects; and the chance to buy brilliant (and useful) design pieces from Mexico and Brazil in Pinta Design.
To celebrate Pinta London’s fifth birthday, Time Out are offering one lucky winner the chance to win two money-can’t-buy VIP tickets to the show, which includes exclusive access to Pinta’s VIP programme; a guided tour of the show and refreshments onsite, followed by a night’s stay at Luxury 5* hotel The Arch in London’s West End, including dinner at the hotel’s boutique restaurant, Hunter 486.
You might also like
- Win an exclusive sleepover at the Hayward Gallery's Carsten Höller exhibition
- Win tickets to Goya: The Portraits at the National Gallery and an overnight stay in the West End
- Win tickets to a private view of Sonia Delaunay at Tate Modern
- Win tickets to Tate Modern’s Malevich exhibition
- Win one of 100 pairs of tickets to a private view of Carsten Höller: Decision at the Hayward Gallery