Freemasons’ Hall, the eye-catchingly bombastic stone building where Long Acre becomes Great Queen Street, is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the principal meeting place for Masonic Lodges in London. It was built between 1927 and 1932 as a memorial to the Freemasons who died in WWI. In addition to the Grand Temple, there is a library and museum, committee rooms and administrative offices. The library and museum houses a collection of Masonic material, accessible to the general public.
The Library and Museum of Freemasonry
|Venue name:||The Library and Museum of Freemasonry||Contact:|
60 Great Queen St
|Opening hours:||10am-5pm Mon-Fri|
|Transport:||Tube: Covent Gdn|