As with all good pop-up dining experiences, the theme for the evening is hush-hush. Be warned, though: whilst the theme may strike some of you as a day in paradise, if you don't have the same '80s power-pop tastes as the lead character of American Psycho, you may want to think twice. That's all we're saying – the rest of the night is a secret!
To be at the table, register your details here. Please take note of the Ts and Cs below, too.
- The menu is set, secret and not vegetarian – we will not be catering for specific allergies or diets and all meals served are final.
- The event is intended to be fun and is offered free – in that spirit we ask you to bring an open mind, a sense of humour and low expectations!
- We do not guarantee a five-star restaurant experience.
- The event will be photographed, filmed and be written about for future coverage in print and online by Time Out and its associates so your application will be taken as your consent to participate in this.
- Due to the pop-up nature of the event, applications close at 3pm Tue Nov 5. The draw will be made by random. If you are successful, we will contact you before 6pm Tue Nov 5. You will need to confirm acceptance of your place at the table by 11am on Wed Nov 6, otherwise your place will be offered to another person.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at 3pm on Tuesday November 5 2013.