This St James's perfumery has been stimulating Londoners' olfactory senses for more than 280 years. Founded by Juan and Elizabeth Famenias Floris in 1730, this Jermyn Street site is the Floris's original shop and is still operated by Floris decendents. With a vast heritage that includes customers from Florence Nightingale and Winston Churchill to Marilyn Monroe, the Florises created a special fragrance in 2010 called 280 to celebrate their 280 years of success. Smells good to us.
As featured in the 100 best shops in London