Win a luxury trip to Carnaby and signed England Rugby shirt
You could win a signed Lawrence Dallaglio rugby shirt, a two-night luxury hotel stay and £500 shopping vouchers and dinner in Carnaby
On October 1 2013 The Dallaglio Foundation launched a pop-up photographic exhibition featuring some of the UK’s greatest celebrities and high achievers, with the hope of inspiring young people and raising funds for the charity’s youth development programme.
To celebrate the launch of The Dallaglio Foundation pop-up exhibition in Kingly Court, Carnaby, one lucky Time Out reader will win:
- an England rugby shirt signed by Lawrence Dallaglio
- a signed hardback copy of Dallaglio's book ‘It’s in the Blood: My Life’,
- a luxury two-night stay at The Baglioni Hotel London, including breakfast (valid until the end of the year)
- dinner at a restaurant of your choice in Carnaby
- £500 shopping vouchers to spend at stores of your choice in Carnaby
Created by the legendary English rugby player Lawrence Dallaglio, the Role Model Exhibition is designed to encourage young people to make positive life choices and to follow their dreams and ambitions. See the free exhibition for yourself from Oct 2-19 2013.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on October 13 2013.