Now's your chance to experience the magic of 'Grimm Tales for Young and Old', as for the first time ever a collection of Philip Pullman’s iconic fairytales, including favourites 'Little Red Riding Hood' and 'Rapunzel', are being transformed into an unforgettable immersive theatre production. For adults and their brave children, the show promises unexpected twists and turns, raw excitement, horror and enchantment.
One Time Out reader will win a luxury Grimm Tales experience including two adult tickets to the show at Shoreditch Town Hall on Friday March 28, a three-course dinner and wine at the lauded Clove Club restaurant, drinks in the show’s pop-up bar, an overnight stay and breakfast at the hip Hoxton Hotel and limited edition Grimm Tales goodies – a tote bag and a signed copy of Pullman’s 'Grimm Tales for Young and Old' plus a free show programme.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Book theatre tickets
You might also like
- Win a trip to London to see 'The Thrill of Love' at St James Theatre
- Win VIP tickets for 'The Pride' and champagne afternoon tea
- Win two nights in a Mayfair penthouse suite
- Win a pair of top price tickets to see 'Sunken Garden': ENO’s new mystery film-opera
- Win a food-lover's dream weekend in Denmark