Park Plaza was built in 1925 by the Elks, to be used as their Lodge #99. It hosted many swimming events during the 1932 Olympics, before being sold and transformed into a luxury hotel (back when MacAthur Park was a glamorous place to be). Now the building is a historical monument, and although no longer functioning as a full hotel, still hosts weddings and corporate and special events, and is often used for filming.
|Venue name:||Park Plaza||Contact:|
607 S Park View St