Your ultimate guide to Chicago
Discover Chicago's best things to do, events, restaurants, theater and nightlife
- Pitchfork: faces in the crowd
- Welcome to Chicago!
- Secret waterfront dining
- Cheap eats in Logan Square
- Capturing Chicago: county fairs
- Movies in the Parks
- Chicago SummerDance
- Lena Dunham: Not That Kind of Girl
- Millennium Park Summer Film Series
- "Everything Loose Will Land"
- Depraved New World
- Robyn & Röyksopp
- Randolph Street Market Festival
- "Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938"
- Newberry Library Book Fair
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America
- Taste of Lincoln Avenue
- Three Dots and a Dash, the Aviary win at Tales of the Cocktail
- Single of the Week: Jim, 29
- Now you can buy 3D printers at Chicago Home Depot stores
- Meet Hala, our Single of the Week
- The summer Sunday TV schedule just got a lot more crowded
- TV reviews: Welcome to Sweden and Working the Engels
- Photos: Paul McCartney at United Center
- 15 new dishes at Taste of Chicago 2014, ranked worst to best
- Rahm supports a $13 minimum wage by 2018
- Some Lollapalooza after shows are still available
Chicago in photos
How have white dudes not learned you can’t wear headdresses?
I feel bad enough when I eat Cheez-Its. I don’t need to feel worse.
I think “Ditka” is synonymous with “meat.”
I’m a really wonderful heckler.
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- May’s wild and crazy Chicago news stories
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- 10 Midwest roller coasters you must ride
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson: Interview
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 13 coolest EDM stages and DJ booths
- Food trends on the rise, food trends that are dead
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago