Halloween in London
Blood, guts and ghosts stories – check out the best ways to scare yourself silly this Halloween
- Top 10 Halloween events in London
- Take our monsters quiz
- Find Halloween fun for the kids
- Fix your fancy dress now
- Halloween Playground just £10!
If you're going to celebrate Halloween this year, we suggest you go all out. Head down to your local costume shop and prepare to scare at one of the capital's best Halloween parties. Plan your fancy dress in advance, however – a pink bunny suit just won't cut it at this time of year. Or, if you're brave enough to handle the real stuff, why not ditch the fake blood in favour for a gory talk instead.
The new London Dungeon has all the ghastly gore and black comedy of the old Tooley Street attraction in a bigger and more high-tech package.
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7PB
Henry VIII had many palaces, but Hampton Court is one that oozes drama - the ghost of Henry's fifth wife, Catherine Howard, is said to shriek around in the Haunted Gallery.
- East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9AU
The Royal Armoury in the White Tower, displays swords, armour, spiky maces and other gruesome tools for separating human beings from their body parts.
- Tower Hill, EC3N 4AB
- Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Silent Disco at The View from The Shard
- The Alternative London Tour
- Vikings: Life and Legend
- Mind Maps: Stories from Psychology
- Dale Chihuly: Beyond the Object
- London Super Comic Convention
- Gingerline: The Hideout
- Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story