Halloween in London
Blood, guts and ghosts stories – check out the best ways to scare yourself silly this Halloween
- Top 10 Halloween events in London
- Take our monsters quiz
- Find Halloween fun for the kids
- Fix your fancy dress now
- Halloween Playground just £10!
If you're going to celebrate Halloween this year, we suggest you go all out. Head down to your local costume shop and prepare to scare at one of the capital's best Halloween parties. Plan your fancy dress in advance, however – a pink bunny suit just won't cut it at this time of year. Or, if you're brave enough to handle the real stuff, why not ditch the fake blood in favour for a gory talk instead.
The new London Dungeon has all the ghastly gore and black comedy of the old Tooley Street attraction in a bigger and more high-tech package.
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7PB
Henry VIII had many palaces, but Hampton Court is one that oozes drama - the ghost of Henry's fifth wife, Catherine Howard, is said to shriek around in the Haunted Gallery.
- East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9AU
The Royal Armoury in the White Tower, displays swords, armour, spiky maces and other gruesome tools for separating human beings from their body parts.
- Tower Hill, EC3N 4AB
Roll up for a tour on a gothic, black-painted Routemaster to hear half-factual, half-fictional tales about the sinister side of London, from an on-board troupe of actors and comics.
- Designated bus stop on Northumberland Ave, WC2N 5BY
Write your own review
Beyond El Dorado at British Museum
Tickets to Henrik Ibsen's 'Ghosts'
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2013
- Oxford Street Christmas Lights 2013
- Covent Garden Christmas 2013
- Natural History Museum Ice Rink 2013
- Skate at Somerset House
- Carnaby Christmas 2013: The Year of the Robin
- 3D: Printing the Future
- Hogwarts in the Snow
- Christmas at Kew Gardens 2013
- The Alternative London Tour