In honor of Obama's late-night musical turn, we've rounded up our fave politico performances.
1. President Obama slow-jams the news on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Check out Fallon's seven-year-old-style wow-face at the end, and tell us you weren't doing the same.
2. Bill Clinton plays sax on The Arsenio Hall Show. He did not play sax on that talk show, etc.
3. Richard Nixon plays his own composition, Piano Concerto No. 1, on Jack Paar's Tonight Show.
4. President Obama sings Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" onstage at the Apollo Theater.
5. Jon Huntsman jams with the Letterman band.
7. John Ashcroft sings his own "Let the Eagle Soar."
8. Sarah Palin plays "The Homecoming" at the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant.
9. Condoleezza Rice accompanies Aretha Franklin at a fund-raiser in Philadelphia.
10. Mitt Romney sings "America the Beautiful." Kittens cry.