4th Annual Cary Blues Blast

0 Love It
Save it
4th Annual Cary Blues Blast

The content on this page is provided by a Time Out partner.

This will be an awesome afternoon of fine Austin Blues. Guy Forsyth, Carolyn Wonderland, Shelley King, Leeann Atherton, Ulrich Ellison Music, all for a great cause. Council on At-Risk Youth (CARY) 3:00 pm Leeann Atherton & Friends 3:40 pm Carolyn Wonderland and Shelley King 4:30 pm Ulrich Ellison & the Tribe 5:20 pm Guy Forsyth Blues Band Complimentary Appetizers from Central Market, Miles of Chocolate, Upper Crust and Mama Fu’s. Silent auction with over 80 items- fabulous gift certificates from local restaurants, tickets to concerts, artist prints AND a beautiful acoustic guitar from Austin Vintage Guitars signed by Ray Benson! $10 tickets available on-line at www.cary4kids.org or at the door. Parking - $6 across the street at the Austin Women's Club. There is a second parking lot across W. 6th St. from Little Woodrow's. Come out for some amazing blues AND support youth violence prevention with CARY! CARY now helps 800 students in 11 AISD schools with our PeaceRox program. That’s only 10% of the kids in Austin who need our help. Please help us reach the other 90% of kids needing help with aggressive and bullying behavior.
Event website: https://www.facebook.com/894501980589741
To improve this listing email: feedback@timeout.com