Beer gardens, rooftop bars and outdoor dining spots in Chicago
Whether you're looking for a chill beer garden or a hopping rooftop bar, you'll find it in our guide to the city's best places for outdoor dining and drinking.
The patios are open for summer! All you have to say are those magic words, and all memories of the phenomenon that is "dibs" melt away faster than an alcoholic slushie. Check out our guides to the best restaurants and bars for dining and drinking outdoors, plus tips on how to skip the waits at hot spots and more.
You might also like
- The 23 best tacos in Chicago
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- Best Chicago restaurants: Our picks for every cuisine
- 30 Chicago restaurants and bars with fireplaces
- Best bars in Chicago
- Thanksgiving restaurants and take-out guide
- Best pies in Chicago
- Chicago brunch guide
- Baker Miller Bakery & Millhouse
- Festival of Wood & Barrel-Aged Beers 2014