Christmas events in Chicago
Make it the best holiday season ever with our guide to Christmas events, from holiday markets to ice skating
Tue Oct 21 2014
- 11 great holiday party spots
- Holiday and Christmas concerts
- The 20 best Christmas films
- A classic Chicago Christmas
- The 9 best gift shops
You have to be a special kind of person to love our winters, but you don't even have to like Christmas to like Christmas in Chicago. That's because Christmas events abound this time of year, from annual holiday events like Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza to winter-long excursions like ice skating. Just remember how beautiful the city looked this holiday season when you're arguing over dibs with your neighbor in February.
Christmas events 2014
'Tis the season for carols, choirs, silver bells, Handel and Jingle Bashes and Balls.
Revisit your favorite carols and other perennials, or start a new seasonal tradition.
Plan a night that will fill your colleagues with holiday cheer.
Take the stress out of gift giving by visiting these go-to Chicago gift shops.
You might also like
- The 26 guiltiest pleasures of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- Halloween events in Chicago
- Haunted houses and attractions in Chicago