Pilsen neighborhood guide
As Pilsen gets more developed with condos, coffee shops and high-end restaurants, new and old residents try to create a common future.
Can Pilsen pull off responsible development?
Examples of Chicago 'hoods doing development the responsible way.
Head to Pilsen for an eclectic mix of candies with flavors including tamarind and goat's-milk caramel.
Explore the South Side neighborhood's busiest strip.
Notable spots off Pilsen's beaten path.
One writer goes on the hunt in Pilsen for the perfect tamale.
Head down south to find artwork that doesn't break the bank.
Locals sound off about about gentrification, their favorite spots, and more.
You might also like
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- Best of 2013: Wild and crazy news stories in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The most impressive and regrettable Chicago tattoos
- The 50 most beautiful buildings in Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Gone but not forgotten: Chicago businesses we miss
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say