Heard on the street: February 13, 2014, edition
We eavesdrop on Chicagoans on the street and the El, in bars and buses, and everywhere in between to bring you funny and baffling quips
Thu Feb 13 2014
Want more overheard randomness? Head to the "Heard on the street" archive for access to a few months' worth of politically incorrect quips. If you're eavesdropping around town, e-mail us the funny, outrageous stuff you've heard. You might see the quotes in the next edition.
More from the Heard on the Street archive
You might also like
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- "American Me"
- Adler After Dark: Geek Chic 2.0
- CHIRP Radio's The First Time: First Move
- Prairie District Neighborhood Alliance Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Chicago Latino Film Festival
- Easter Bunny on the Ledge
- Bud, Not Buddy | Stage review
- Japan and Nature: Spirit of the Seasons
- Breakfast With The Bunny